An Iowan and Wisconsinite found themselves in Buenos Aires, Argentina for two years.
He did some commercial insurance brokering, she did some English teaching, then they moved back to Chicago with a baby porteƱo.
Here's their little story...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cheesecake Fail

  • I've never made cheesecake in my life, so while reading a blog written by an expat living here, I came across her recipe for cheesecake using Oreos for the crust instead of graham crackers (which you can't find here)
  • judging by the pictures, you can see that my oven and I are still getting to know each other...it just gets so darn hot!
at the time, this was the only option for buying Oreos at the grocery store
bonus buy...chocolate and white Oreos, and boxed unrefrigerated milk!
just a little crisp around the edges....
berries and whipped cream make everything better

No comments:

Post a Comment