An Iowan and Wisconsinite found themselves in Buenos Aires, Argentina for two years.
He did some commercial insurance brokering, she did some English teaching, then they moved back to Chicago with a baby porteƱo.
Here's their little story...

Monday, July 16, 2012

empanadas, cinnamon rolls, and asian cuisine

  • I tend to forget about my Sony camera, and usually only upload photos from our new Canon
  • here are some shots from the ol' Sony
  • Empanadas con Semillas (pollo, palta, y queso relleno)

  • I'm kind of getting the hang of this empanada making thing...
  • tried an Argentinean cinnamon roll...a little dry, but the gooey center was great! best part of a cinnamon roll...
  • I swear this wasn't me
  • first day of my winter vacation! celebrated with...
  • lunch @ Sudestada in Palermo Hollywood...for ~US$11, I got a glass of wine, this salad...
  • ...and this bowl of vegetable, chicken fried rice...great deal, and was YUM!
  • pretty tiles in SoHo!

No comments:

Post a Comment