An Iowan and Wisconsinite found themselves in Buenos Aires, Argentina for two years.
He did some commercial insurance brokering, she did some English teaching, then they moved back to Chicago with a baby porteño.
Here's their little story...

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

39 weeks

very first "belly shot" @ 5 weeks
38 weeks 4 days
  • what a difference 27 weeks makes!
12 weeks 5 days vs. 39 weeks
dedicated papa doing a little nesting himself

freshly sanded and stained rocking chair - she's a beaut!
  • 39 weeks pregnant...what?!
  • this will probably be our last produce picture, as according to thebump.com, week 40 is a jackfruit...where does one even get a jackfruit?!
now THAT'S a BUMP! 
(p.s. couldn't find a watermelon smaller than this one...I hope our baby isn't quite this big!)
  • baby watch continues!
  • any guesses on the birthdate? boy/girl? weight? time? ...because I'd sure like to know!  
  • I have a pregnant pool party to attend tomorrow, mom's coming on Friday and I'd like to take her to lunch, and Saturday would be good for getting some cushions made for that rocker...so baby, how is Sunday looking for ya?

2 comments:

  1. Great update, Becky! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my quick question about your blog! If you could email me when you get a free moment at Lifesbanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather. I tried sending you an e-mail at the address you provided and it didn't go through.

    ReplyDelete