An Iowan and Wisconsinite found themselves in Buenos Aires, Argentina for two years.
He did some commercial insurance brokering, she did some English teaching, then they moved back to Chicago with a baby porteño.
Here's their little story...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

really?!?!

  • STILL sick?!
  • REALLY!?!?!
  • come on...
  • I've really tried to let this cold know that I kind of, sort of have something BIG going on this Sunday 
  • and have kindly asked it to finish up...
  • but it's still here
  • and I didn't only need to take Monday off,
  • but Tuesday AND Wednesday too!
  • I hit up the clinic on Tuesday to get medicine for my cold (doesn't work...really crappy dissolvable "cough drops" and a tablet to dissolve in water for my congestion...but I can only take it every 24 hours...?)
  • also saw the ophthalmologist for my lovely left eye that decided to get a little pink and puffy Tu morning
  • and I at least got drops for that infection
  • went back to school today
  • kids were the same, sadly
  • still coughing, still congested, still filling up tissues...
  • but afraid to take any cold medicine, as it has usually made things worse in the past, and I can't afford that!
  • I really thought with rest, liquids, and time, this would improve on its own...still waiting
  • feeling weak the week before a marathon is not fun...
  • I've got two full days to turn this around...PLEASE cold! I'm begging you!!!  HIT THE ROAD SO I CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment